Sulok Cafe's Moka Pot!
Cute. Maliit. Mukang pang-display lang. Pero really, gumagana 'to. I've tried it. Kung wala kang Espresso Machine, I think this is probably the next best choice - but not as expensive as an Espresso Machine!
All you need is a stove and ground beans (purchase ground beans here: Sulok Cafe's Ground Coffee Collection)
Here's how to use it:
- Fill the base pot with cold/room temperature water just below the exhaust valve.
- Fill the coffee grounds chamber with Ground Coffee (espresso/fine grind recommended, which we can also do for you).
- Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on the base.
- Put it in the stove and heat the pot until it boils.
- The coffee will overflow from the top - then put it in a glass to enjoy!
Material: Stiff and durable quality aluminum.
Height: approx. 12cm
Weight: approx. 179g/6.31oz
Is it too small for you? We have a bigger size of this. Check out the bigger sized Moka Pot here!