Sulok Cafe's Coffee Dripper
Among the coffee making equipment that we sell, ito siguro yung pinaka-madali gamitin. Medyo common sense lang most of the time. We all have seen it used by someone and siguro nakikita mo rin sa mga coffee shops madalas.
Use it with a filter paper unless gusto mo ma-inom yung mga beans na dinurog mo. We also sell it here. Click this link, baka gusto mo rin: Brown Coffee Filter 30's
Material is PP Resin. In other words, plastic. Pero don't worry, Polypropylene plastic is considered to be one of the safest plastics mankind has ever invented.
Size: 6.5 x 11 cm / 2.56 x 4.33 in
Just a Few Things You Should Know:
1. Use it with coffee filter paper! Just don't use it without it.
2. Medium Grind is best for this coffee.
3. Pour hot water when you use it. Ideally around 96 degrees. In other words, kung di mo na kaya hawakan yung water, puwede na yun.
4. You obviously need ground coffee. Check this link out. Make sure that you indicate that you need a medium grind. Message us to know more.
5. Use around 1 tbsp of coffee. But really, it's up to you.
Ground/Whole Coffee Here
1pc Coffee Filter Cup